Thursday 30 September 2021

Writng: Inside Out

 


Inside Out' review: A movie not to be missed - The Economic Times

INSIDE OUT 

 WRITING TASK

The film Inside Out takes us inside the mind of a young girl named Riley as she moves from childhood into her teenage years.


In the film we take a look inside Riley’s brain and discover she is actually being controlled by her Emotions,

Joy, Sadness, Disgust, Anger, and Fear. In-fact, those same Emotions are controlling the minds of her father, and her mother too. They must be inside all of us! 

They’re silly, dramatic, and can’t help but act like themselves. For better or worse!


Your task today is to write a short story. 

You will be writing from the point-of-view of the Emotions.

Below are 3 different scenarios - you’re going to choose ONE and begin your writing.



Scenario One

Scenario Two

Scenario Three

You are at a big family celebration for your grandmother. They are serving dinner, and you see your LEAST favourite food. You know it’s rude to turn food away, but you have to eat it anyway.


What’s going on in your head?

It’s the first day back at school. You don’t know which class you’re going to be put into, and you’re hoping that you’re going to end up with your friends. As you walk into the hall…




What’s going on in your head?

There’s 30 seconds left in the game, and the ball comes flying towards you. You’re one score behind, and it’s all up to you to make this shot…





What’s going on in your head?



One day me and my family went to a family celebration for my grandmother because she is serving dinner for me and my family. We said hi to each other. I went upstairs to my cousin's room and we played games. Then my grandmother and grandfather were calling us for dinner. Then I saw my least favourite and it was fish. But my parents begged me to eat it. It was gross :3. Then we went back home because tomorrow it’s the first day of school. When I went to school I didn't know what class I was in. but i’m hoping i'm gonna end up with my friends. As I walked into the hall I saw my friends but I was in a different class. But my old friend was there too. After school she came to my house for lunch because my family invited their family as well for lunch. 


i hope you like my writing about inside out. please leave a comment on my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.