Sunday 26 September 2021

Writing: Disney movies for kids

 Disney movies for kids

Disney movies for kids are good to watch. Whenever they are bored make them watch a new Disney movie so they can learn new stuff from new things. Here are some Disney movies your kid or children's can watch at home. Luca, Aladdin, The lion king, the jungle book, the little mermaid, the princess and the frog, and many more. When they watch new movies, make them explain to you how the movie was, then they will watch new movies forever.  My favourite Disney movie is Aladdin.  Because in Afghanistan we watched Aladdin and now I like it so that’s when I got inspired. What’s your favourite Disney movie? Disney movies are good to watch and if you're an adult then you should watch it because it will bring you back to your childhood. 




I hope you like my writing about Disney movies for kids. please leave a comment on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.