Tuesday 28 September 2021

Writing: Avengers

 The Avengers 

Fan Fiction



After the End Game the world is left to pick up the pieces. Nothing is the same as it was before the disappearance of half the world’s population. With Thanos, and the Infinity Stones gone, a hole is left for another villain to take his place. One far more dangerous, and more powerful.


Your task for today is to create a new super-villain for the 

Avengers to deal with.


Appearance

(What do they look like?)

Long long dark black hair. Dark red cape. White an dblack clothes. Black shoes. 

Superpowers

(What can they do?)

They shot a big big fire.

Greatest Enemies

(Who are they at war with?)

Hulk and Thor.

Once they conquer the world they would like to achieve…

(What do they want to accomplish?)

They want to accomplish to destroy them. 


Once you have designed your supervillain it is time to give them a story. Write a story in which the Avengers are introduced to your supervillain, and a battle begins! Start your writing in the space on the next page!


Hi I am flame thrower. I can throw flaming fire and hurt people. I have really long black hair. Dark red cape and black and white clothes. I have black clothes matching my clothes. My mission is to defend Hulk and Thor. Their My greatest enemies. I’m gonna become the king after I defend them. Because I have a flaming fire. It can hurt them badly. Today we are fighting them. Look, they are coming. “Hey come wanna have a fight” said hulk. “Sure, let's begin,” said the flame thrower. They fighted and fighted then Hulk and Thor Won. “Wait one more try please” said the flame thrower. “Fine,” said Hulk. Then this time the Flame Thrower. Then the flame thrower ruled the world.  






i hope you like my writing about avengers. please leave a comment on my blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi swammiah its me tearoa, i like your sentence is amazing


    -from friend tearoa pt england school

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.