Thursday 3 June 2021

Fia Fia earrings


 Hi ladies and gentlemen. Last week me and my class made some earrings at maker space. It was fun and wonderful. There were lots of colours to use like Yellow, Green, Black, White and glass. I made my earrings out of the Green  because  It’s my favourite colour. For my design I pick a moon and a star together because it means Ramadan if you don’t know what that is that’s a time that you can’t drink or eat all the way when the sun set goes down and at 4:00 am is when you can eat up to 5:30 am. I made those earrings because it’s part of my  culture Afghanistan and because it means a lot to me and my family. 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Swaimah

    Those are beautiful earrings that you have made in the Maker Space. I love the designs and the way that you have explained why you chose to use those designs. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Swaimah. I'm Huzaifah those star and moon earrings look like they are special to your family and yourself. Those look like those are for the next Eid or maybe this Eid. Probably next time you ca tell us about why you had them and where you got them from. Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.